PSNC is created by people. It is people, bringing their skills and specialist knowledge, that are our most valuable capital. That is why we are constantly trying to develop and expand our staff with more IT specialists, but also with specialists from various fields of science, in order to better fulfil our mission and goals.
In 1993 we started our activity with 6 people who dealt with networks, network services and supercomputing centre.
At present, PSNC employs over 300 people working within the framework of more than a dozen technical departments. Several dozen PSNC specialists hold scientific titles and conduct scientific works at the level of professorship, habilitation, doctorates and open doctoral courses, and the next, new generation of young employees is preparing to implement their scientific path.
- Network and Service Infrastructure Department
- New Generation Networks Department
- New Media Department
Data Processing Technologies
- Data Processing Infrastructure Department
- New HPC Architectures Department
- Data Management Technologies Department
- Internet of Things Department
- ICT Security Department
- Data Engineering and Analytical Platforms Department
- Future Internet Services Department
- Digital Libraries and Knowledge Platform Department
- New User Interfaces Department
- Large Scale Applications and Services Department
- Energy Efficient ICT Technologies Department
- Advanced Visualisation and Interaction Department
- Data Analytics and Semantics Department
- PSNC Administration and Finance Department
- Cooperation with the Social and Business Environment Department
- PSNC Projects Administration Department
- PSNC Legal Services Team