Intelligent Space of the Laboratories of the Future
Street Zwierzyniecka 20
The historic tenement house at 20 Zwierzyniecka Street is an inspiring space for Poznan citizens to create ICT innovations and exchange ideas, where, apart from a place for everyday work, we can find open people and interesting events. PSNC Future Labs has over 2000 m2 on six floors. It is a living laboratory, i.e. spaces equipped with the modern ICT devices, where Poznan companies and organizations are able to test or demonstrate innovative solutions. To a large extent, PSNC Future Labs contributes to taking up social challenges in such areas as the smart city, independence of people at risk of exclusion, e-health or ecology. It is a pre-incubator of services, undertakings and projects, providing access to living labs in the “proof-of-concept” methodology, applying mechanisms of user satisfaction testing.
Access to PSNC Future Labs:
- by public transport; from the Main Railway Station / Bus Main Station; go to the “Poznań Główny” tram stop and choose tram 18 towards OGRODY (MPK timetable). Then get off at the “Rondo Kaponiera” stop (second stop in turn) and go through the underground passage to Street Zwierzyniecka 20 (direction: Ogrody). The tenement house is on the right side.
- by public transport from the Ławica airport; select bus number 159 (MPK timetable), then get off at the “Rondo Kaponiera” stop (13 stops) and go via the underground passage to Zwierzyniecka 20 (towards Ogrody). The tenement house is on the right.
- by taxi; we recommend choosing one of the registered corporations, e.g. (61) 8222-222, (61) 8519-519, (61) 8222-333. Please do not choose a taxi without prior telephone order! (taxis standing under the train station are very expensive). We also recommend using dedicated applications for passenger car transport, such as iTaxi and Uber.
- car sharing; in the city of Poznan there are several companies offering car rental “for minutes”; Detailed offers of companies can be found on the operators’ websites and the city portal: https://www.poznan.pl/carsharing/
- city bikes; the Poznań City Bike system also operates in Poznań; the conditions for using this form of transport are described on the website: https://poznanskirower.pl/