Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Polish Optical Internet Research Center
Street Jana Pawła II 10
The Polish Optical Internet Research Center (CBPIO) is the headquarters of PSNC.
Access to the CBPIO building (from Berdychowo Street):
- the main entrance; from Berdychowo Street, you should pass the buildings of the Poznań University of Technology, going along the river banks along Jacka Rychlewskiego Street you will reach a small roundabout by the building; from there you should head to a stony, specially marked parking lot for guests, or along an internal street along the building for previously reserved parking spaces for guests.
- technical entry; from street Jana Pawła II (please call at the gate).
- by public transport from the railway/bus Main Station: go to the tram stop “Poznań Główny” and take the tram no. 6 in MIŁOSTOWO direction (timetable MPK). Get off at the “Baraniaka” stop (the seventh consecutive stop), walk across Jana Pawła II street in the north direction, then go down Jana Pawła II street directly to the building.
- by public transport from Ławica airport: Select the bus no. 159 (timetable MPK), which will take you to the main railway/bus station. Then go to the tram stop “Poznań Główny” and take the tram no. 6 in the MIŁOSTOWO direction (timetable MPK). Get off at the “Baraniaka” stop (the seventh consecutive stop), walk across Jana Pawła II street in the north direction, then go down Jana Pawła II street directly to the building.
- by taxi; we recommend choosing one of the registered corporations, e.g. (61) 8222-222, (61) 8519-519, (61) 8222-333. Please do not choose a taxi without prior telephone order! (taxis standing under the train station are very expensive). We also recommend using dedicated applications for passenger car transport, such as iTaxi and Uber.
- car sharing; in the city of Poznan there are several companies offering car rental “for minutes”; Detailed offers of companies can be found on the operators’ websites and the city portal: https://www.poznan.pl/carsharing/
- city bikes; the Poznań City Bike system also operates in Poznań; the conditions for using this form of transport are described on the website: https://poznanskirower.pl/
Deliveries to the CBPIO Technology Hall Building:
Deliveries to the Technology Halls Building can only be made from the side of Jana Pawła II Street.