Change2Twin is a European project which supports manufacturing SMEs in their digitalization process by providing Digital Twin solutions. It is focused on:
-Developing and providing a truly end-to-end service to the manufacturing SMEs where the end user receives from its local, trusted party (DIH) a thorough analysis of the digitalization potential and a cross-border, ready-to-use recipe for implementation involving both components providers and an integrator.
-Providing an architecture-agnostic technology marketplace with dedicated knowledge models supporting the DIH preparing the recipe for a complete solution in selecting the best components and most suitable providers for the SME.
-Finding the minimal interoperable model facilitating modularity, composability and interchangeability of components used, regardless of the individual architectures or frameworks.
Change2Twin will deliver:
– 4 pilot experiments proving the concept and 2 Open Calls for application experiments with a selection and support programme
– A new benchmarked service model facilitating DIHs in providing support to manufacturing companies
– A Pan-European marketplace populated with the state-of-the-art service providers that create coverage for end-to-end digital twinning solutions
– A growing network of DIHs that have adopted the service model and marketplace based on a sustainable business model
– An open, widely available toolbox for establishing a new marketplace consisting of software and body of knowledge gathered during the project. This should ensure sustainability of the business model also after the end of the project.
The project consortium consists of 18 European companies: 9 SMEs, 3 mid-caps, one university, one supercomputing center, two research and technology organizations (RTO) and two associations.