WELCOME TO OUR VIRTUAL BOOTH #827
AT SUPERCOMPUTING SC22 CONFERENCE
DALLAS, USA, November 14-17, 2022
The conference and exhibition at SC22 came to an end today. We return to Poland tired, but satisfied, that after 2 years of stationary absence caused by the pandemic (we participated remotely then), representatives of PSNC and PIONIER once again personally visited the largest supercomputing conference in the world. We had many inspiring conversations with our guests, we listened to unique lectures and we discussed our projects and opportunities with current and future Partners.
The main PSNC live demo at SC22 at the booth #827 is focused on the aspect of secure data transmission in computer networks. The title of the demonstration was: MACsec protocol and Quantum Key Distribution integration in operational environment and devices. PSNC together with Arista and IDQ companies prepared the proof of concept showing possible QKD technology integration with MACsec protocol capable devices.
The first day of the SC22 exhibition at the PSNC/PIONIER stand was very active. We presented various projects related not only to supercomputing domain, including PIONIER-LAB, PRACE-LAB, 5G, National Data Storage or EuroCC (be sure to take a look at the SC22 booth presentation attached at the bottom of the page to see the full list). Numerous talks, discussions and questions with our guests were enhanced by games and prizes.
Monday at SC22 was mainly dedicated to tutorials and workshops, with all the conference events starting in full swing tomorrow. Today we continued our hectic preparations in anticipation of the Exhibitor’ Gala, which started at 7 p.m. The first guests have already visited us, as well as the Partners from the PIONIER Consortium.
We are here at SC22! Part of the PSNC crew arrived on site. The exhibition is in its first stages of preparation. Our booth #827 is also at the start of setting up. We are showing you a photo of our first impressions so that we can later on present the whole setup in full. Stay tuned for further news!
PIONIER Consortium was established in 2003 and includes the PIONIER fiber optic network, which is one of the most modern in the world. It is a key component of the IT infrastructure of science in Poland and is part of the European Research Area.
IT infrastructure, including access to high-power computing, is a condition of development for many fields of science. Since the beginning of its existence, PIONIER is an active partner of scientific teams from many fields of activity.
PIONIER network is evolving towards terabit bandwidths, offering services to support digital innovation.
Members of PIONIER Consortium:
- PSNC – Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry PAS
- Academic City Computer Network, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin
- CI TASK Information Centre, Gdansk University of Technology
- CYFRONET AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow
- CZESTMAN Częstochowa University of Technology
- ICM University of Warsaw
- KIELMAN University of Technology, Kielce
- KOSMAN Koszalin University of Technology
- LODMAN Lodz University of Technology
- LUBMAN Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Lublin
- NASK National Research Institute, Warsaw
- OLMAN Municipal Computer Network Olsztyn
- BIAMAN Bialystok University of Technology
- Silesian Academic Computer Network, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice
- PULMAN Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation, Puławy
- RAMAN Municipal Computer Network, Radom
- Rzeszow City Computer Network, Rzeszow University of Technology
- TORMAN Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń
- MAN-OPOLE Municipal Computer Network
- BYDMAN Bydgoszcz University of Technology
- WCSS Wrocław Centre for Networking and Supercomputing, Wroclaw University of Technology
- ZIELMAN University of Zielona Góra
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC) affiliated to the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences is an internationally known node of the European Research Area in the field of IT infrastructure of science and an important R&D center in the field of information and communication technologies (ICT).
As a development centre of e-Infrastructure, PSNC designed and built the Metropolitan Network POZMAN, High Performance Computing Center and the national broadband network PIONIER, maintained and still developed by PSNC.
Let’s meet and play together!
Come to our stand, talk to us, get to know us better
and win attractive retro gadgets!
- Entrance to the PSNC Headquaters in Poznan, Poland
- Inner courtyard of PSNC Headquaters and Data Center
- PSNC Data Center and Altair Supercomputer
- Inside the Eagle Supercomputer
- View from the roof with photovoltaic panels
- Dry coolers and chillers
- PSNC Network Operating Center NOC
- PSNC New Media Laboratory
Answer the questions at booth #827, leave your buisness card and win Sphero Mini!
The prize draws take place on:
- Tuesday at 4pm
- Wednesday at 4pm
- Thursday at 1pm.
Meet us! Download the official PSNC guide or learn more about our projects:
- PIONIER LAB project presentation
- PRACE LAB project leaflet
- NATIONAL DATA STORAGE (NDS) project leaflet
- DARIAH LAB project presentation
- ARISTA IDQ PSNC Brochure
- IlluMINEation project leaflet
- EOSC Future DIH leaflet
- MARVEL project leaflet
- DIH4CPS SMART PLANTER BOX leaflet
- QCG tools and services for VECMA short movie